Social Networks - Make Money Socializing!
Social networks today make a lot more money than what many may think. However, pretty much most of them don't share it with their members (despite us providing the content and viewing their ads). Nonetheless, the social network sites below make money through ads as well but also share their ad revenue with their members.
Code Red: Site is dead and now redirects to another.
- Revenue Share: 70%
- Portal Features: Yes
- Memberships: Free, Entrepreneur ($200/year)
- Payment Methods: PayPal
- Minimum Payout: $25
- Regions: International
- Accounts/Household: Unlimited; 1 account per person
- Inactivity Ban: N/A
- Affiliate Levels: 1-6
- Affiliate Bonuses: 5%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%
- Overall Rating:
- Category: Social Network / GPT
- Comment: A social network, GPT (get paid to) and portal site that pays in numerous ways (visiting pages,
checking your email, and a lot more). Also features an advanced email account for free with self-destructive features and more.